of the Ecomaison website
An menu will be automatically build here, from the h2 in the main column
- Ecomaison, a not-for-profit eco-organization approved by the French Ministry for the Environment, is in charge of collecting, sorting and recycling used furniture, bedding and box springs, comforters and pillows. SAS under French law
- Capital: €273,500 Registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 538 495 870.
- Head office: 50 avenue Daumesnil - 75012 Paris.
- To contact us, go to https://espace-services.eco-mobilier.fr/contact
- Publication manager: Dominique Mignon, President
- Managing editor: Eric Weisman Morel Director of sectors
- Responsible for publication: Communication Department.
Technical design and maintenance
51-53 rue des Belles Feuilles - 75116 Paris
Address: 84, rue Villeneuve - 92110 Clichy, France
Property rights, copyright
In accordance with the laws governing the ownership of literary and artistic rights or other similar rights, this site and all elements, trademarks, designs, models, logos, graphics etc. as well as their compilation are the exclusive property of Ecomaison or third parties from whom the right of use has been obtained.
The Internet user does not have the right to reproduce, distribute or, more generally, exploit them by any means whatsoever.
No copy, in whole or in part, may be made without the prior consent of Ecomaison. The photographs and texts reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractual. Consequently, Ecomaison cannot be held responsible in the event of an unfaithful reproduction of one of these photographs or an error in one of these texts.
As an exception to the above, Ecomaison authorizes:
- the reproduction and representation for educational purposes, on paper only, of texts made available on the present site for these purposes;
- the downloading of elements expressly designated on the present site as being freely downloadable.
These specific authorizations are granted subject to compliance with the following cumulative conditions:
- free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents or elements reproduced or downloaded: no modification or alteration of any kind,
- and, for texts published on the site: clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: "Source Ecomaison. Reproduction rights reserved and strictly limited", and mention of the Ecomaison website address in any references.
In any event, any reproduction or representation of all or part of the site and/or of any element downloaded from the site must include the copyright/ownership/credit notices appearing on the documents reproduced or on the elements downloaded.
The trademarks cited or reproduced on this site, in particular the Ecomaison logo, are trademarks registered by Ecomaison or by third parties having authorized Ecomaison to display and/or use them. Any reproduction without the prior and express authorization of the owner of the trademark rights is strictly forbidden and would also constitute an infringement of copyright.
Site access and liability
Ecomaison reserves the right to correct, modify or delete the content of the information provided on this site at any time without prior notice. Ecomaison does not guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on the present site. Ecomaison shall not be held liable for any inaccuracy or omission in the information available on the present site. More generally, Ecomaison cannot be held responsible for any damage, in particular the loss, deterioration or alteration of files, which may result from accessing or using the site or the information contained therein, whatever its nature, and in the event of any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information available on the present site.
Any public or private site is authorized to establish, without prior authorization, a link to the information disseminated by Ecomaison. Sites linked to this site are not under the control of Ecomaison, which cannot be held responsible for their content. The user is solely responsible for their use. On the other hand, the pages of this site must never be embedded within the pages of another site. Authorization to set up a link is valid for any medium, with the exception of those disseminating information that is reprehensible, polemical, pornographic, xenophobic, sectarian or which may, to a greater extent, offend the sensibilities of a large number of people.
Personal data processing
The completion of the contact forms available on the site gives rise, for Ecomaison, to the collection and automated processing of personal data, the use of which is subject to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended relating to Data Processing, Files and Individual Liberties and European Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (RGPD) of April 27, 2016. These personal data are first name, last name, email address and connection data.
In accordance with this law, you have the right to query, access, rectify, delete, oppose and port all data concerning you.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data at any time. The data will no longer be processed by Ecomaison unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for doing so that override its interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
To exercise this right or for any other request, you can send your request to Eco-mobilier's Data Protection Officer either by email to [email protected] or by post to the following address: Ecomaison, Délégué à la protection des données, 50 avenue Daumesnil - 75012 Paris, accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document, or by telephone on: 0 811 69 68 70, service €0.05 / call + call charge.
You may also exercise your right to appeal to the CNIL if you are unable to exercise your rights, or to report a breach of the rules governing the protection of your personal data. You can exercise this right on the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes) or by sending a letter to the following address: CNIL 3, place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
Ecomaison makes every effort to ensure the security of users' personal data in accordance with current standards and practices.
When you visit this site, a cookie may be automatically installed on your browser. A cookie is a block of data that does not allow you to be identified, but is used to record information about your browsing on this site. Similarly, the option to record your login and password for access to the present site may result in the use of a persistent cookie (stored on your computer's hard disk). These cookies are by no means systematically generated; their sole purpose is to simplify your access by eliminating the need to enter your login and password. We recommend that you do not use these cookies if you are accessing this site from a public computer.
These cookies are in no way designed to collect personal data.
Deleting cookies stored on your computer:
You can delete cookies stored on your computer using the following procedures, depending on the browser you are using. Please note that doing so will delete all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, which may result in the loss of certain information or settings.
Instructions for Internet Explorer 7 on Windows :
- click on the "Tools" button in the menu
- select "Internet Options..." from the drop-down menu
- click on the "General" tab
- click on the "Delete" button in the "Browsing History" block
- click on the "Delete Cookies..." button in the dialog box
Instructions for Internet Explorer 6 on Windows :
- click on the "Tools" button in the
menu - select "Internet Options..." from the
drop-down menu - click on the "Delete cookies..." button in the dialog box. It is in the center left of the dialog box.
Instructions for Mozilla Firefox :
- click on the "Tools" button in the
menu - select "Options..." from the
drop-down menu - in the dialog box, select "Privacy"
- click on the "Cookies" tab, and click on the "Delete cookies" button.
To access this site in its entirety, you need to have certain free utilities installed on your computer.
To view files in PDF format, download Acrobat Reader free of charge.
To view animations and videos, download Flash Player free of charge.
Need to contact us?
- From Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, our advisors are on hand to answer all your questions: call them on 0811 69 68 70 (5 cts per call + price per call).
- For the building sector, we offer you a dedicated line with expert advisors: call them on 0801 908 108 (free call).